As leaders in hearing health, we are committed to ensuring that our Associates are competitive in a constantly changing market landscape. Over the past few years, Third Party Administrator (TPA) plans have grown in presence, influence, and impact within our industry. While these plans serve some in a positive way, they can present challenges for many Patients and Providers.
The Consult Competitive Advantage program allows Associates to provide alternatives for patients pursuing a lower cost option through internet sales and big box stores, and for patients who have a managed care discount (uncovered during verification, but not referred). Consult provides the framework for our Associates to have an alternative to their flagship product so they don’t experience over-discounting and can control their own profitability through a secondary product offering.
The Consult Competitive Advantage is designed to give your patients the service and product options that compete with these groups while preserving your commitment to providing high-quality technology and care. Many providers see this opportunity to provide a better level of technology which leads to increased patient satisfaction and higher acceptance rates.
Interested in the Consult Competitive Advantage? Fill out the form below!
- Competitively priced product portfolio with recommended patient pricing, affording Associates the ability to compete with reduced priced products
- Associates can control their margins through appropriate pricing
- Product training
- Resource Guide with scripting and price list
Benefits to Patients
- Better overall experience
- Quicker fitting appointment
- Less complexity
- Less paperwork
- Ease of care
- More service and product options
Benefits to Associates
- Competitive with internet and big box retailers
- Incremental revenue increase over traditional managed care fitting fee (you set the patient price and thus the profit margin)
- Higher patient satisfaction
- Tethers patient to the practice
- Less administrative work
- Confidence working with products and fitting software
- Faster receipt of hearing aids